Monday, January 5, 2009

Going to The 'Sphere

I just heard that our Domino Admin and I will be going to Lotusphere. Woot Woot! We were really uncertain we would make it due to the economy and company cut-backs. There have already been some layoffs and 2009 might be a little bleak for us, but our IT Director felt it was important for us to be there. I appreciate an IT Director with that sort of attitude.

So I've downloaded the session database and will get the Admin to put the BB app on the BB. I am quite anxious to be going learning more about XPages, Java/JavaScript, the new designer and more! I also look forward to meeting up with our vendors.

See you all there!!

1 comment:

Chris Blatnick said...

Congrats...glad you can make it! Make sure to say hi to all of the great people you meet from this community. It's certainly a stellar bunch! :-)

...because I wanna be!