So I thought I would go with the highlights for me:
Sunday - The jumpstarts were superior for me this year!
- Scott Good's AJAX and JSON session
- Henry Newberry's JavaScript session
- The new IBM Lotus Domino Designer and XPage sessions that whet your appetite for more through the week.
Opening General Session (OGS)
- Loved Blue Man Group & Dan Aykroyd - good job IBM!
- Exciting announcements with Sametime, RIM/Blackberry
- The Eleven Commandments with Bill Buchan and Paul Mooney - this was an encouraging session for my admin and myself to see how we have progressed towards "better" practices and a reminder of much more we need to do.
- In general, the XPages and Domino Designer sessions were great! As always, I enjoy Maureen Leland!
- Great Code Giveaway with Rob Novak and Viktor Krantz - very hot stuff!
- I feel armed and dangerous with Javascript Toolkit info from Julian Robichaux, Rob McDonagh, Jack Ratliff, and Lance Spellman
- Developing Mobile Applications with Jason Hook and Tim Davis & Outwitting the Microbrowsers with Jason Hook and Rob Wunderlich (Jason, I hope the pictures came out good for you!)
- Jess Stratton's Administration for the Developer - Build and Secure your own Domino Server Playground
I am quite excited and ready to go now. I know this is all after the show but I hope those who attended had as great of an experience as I did. Those who didn't make it, I hope you got rich content from the blogs and fellow co-workers.
2 comments:
Kendra, the photos are great! Thank you very much for them :-) I'm delighted that Rob, Tim and I made your list of highlights and to have discovered your blog.
Thanks again,
Jason.
Wow Kendra, I'm honored my session made your list! Reading something like that really made the week that much more special, so thank you. :-)
I hope you got everything you needed to out of it.
Cheers,
Jess
Post a Comment